[Sisuite-devel] website systemimager.org
Brian Elliott Finley
2008-11-20 23:42:55 UTC
Cluster Man,

It's back up now. I'd love to find out if you're successful at getting
Red Hat to include SystemImager in their distro.

I spoke with Bob Young about this back in 2000, and I think he saw it as
competing with Kickstart, and so he wasn't interested.

Thanks!

-Brian
It appears that the systemimager.org website is down. I'm
currently working w/ Redhat in an attempt to have your
project considered for their distro. We've tried the last 2
days to hit it w/out success. Not sure you maintain it but
if so, do you know when it might be up?
--
This message has been sent to you, a registered SourceForge.net user,
by another site user, through the SourceForge.net site. This message