[Sisuite-devel] systemimager CentOS-6: not yet functionnal (but will be soon)
LAHAYE Olivier
2017-04-13 15:39:28 UTC

The bad news is that network is not functionnal on CentOS-6 even on real hardware.
The good news is that I4ve identified the issue (/sbin/netroot is responsible to setup routes hotname and resolv.conf, but will do that only if a valid netroot= cmdline parameter is provided => Easy fix).
A better news is that I won't have to overwrite modules.d/40network/network-script.sh to add code to source dhcp exit hooks. This is no longer needed.
/tmp/netif.$iface.dhcpopts has all what we need.
initrd will be a little bit smaller.
This enhancement is valid for all OS/dracut architectures.

Expect working version tomorrow.

cheers,

--
Olivier LAHAYE