[Sisuite-devel] SystemImager BoF at LISA '10 San Jose, CA, USA
Bernard Li
2010-11-07 06:06:23 UTC
Hi all:

We are trying to sign up for a BoF at LISA '10 San Jose:

http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa10/bofs.html

For those of you who will be attending the conference, or are local to
the SF Bay Area, you might want to mark down November 9th,
9:00-10:00pm down in your calendar because that's the time slot we
have requested. Will update this post once we get confirmation.

This is kind of last minute because I did not know that Brian Elliott
Finley will be in town for the conference. Since he's already here,
why not have a BoF? :)

Can I please get a quick show of hands from those who will be
interested in attending?

Thanks!

Bernard
Bernard Li